Thursday 17 September 2009

Upcoming one

Last night I dreamt about you (maybe again). After all those pretensions we put on as if "I don't know you and you don't know me," we watched fireworks together, we had a party together, we laughed together, we watched a film together, and we sat side by side. Then, someone pushed me to you, but you ignored everything, looking into an unknown distance, saying:"yes, she is the one. We were together XX years ago."

"You know me?"
"Of course, I know you. You are the one XX years ago. And why are you following me?"
"..."

I cannot say anything, but look at you. I have been longing for a look at you, just a pure good look at you.

"We were together," are you saying
"We used to be in love," are you saying
"I used to love you," are you saying
"You did love me."

I know you don't like it, neither do I. But the only thing that can stop me
is just a pure look at you, if it is true that
"We used to be in love XX years ago."

No comments: