Monday 3 November 2008

Can monolgue become dialogue?

I don't really know why, but this feeling keeps haunting me.

What's for the 2-minute video, and what's for the dialogue? I just have a monologue.

"I keep telling myself you are just an illusion or worse than an illusion. Have you ever existed in my life?
I have your pictures and pictures of you in my computer. I don't dare look at them except for two. I believe they belong to me as I took them for you.
I don't know whether I should feel proud or pitiful for my obsession with people's back. It is only your hand and bag I photoed. What is your face? Have I ever seen your face?
I said it's worse than an illusion. But I kept such illusion until today. "

"Today is my birthday. I keep my eyes open until sun goes up. I don't celebrate my birthday since 5 years ago. They used to say I am young, but now they don't really remember whether it is true or not. I telephoned my father. He is asleep. He asked me about my study, my work and my future plan. And I said nothing but good night."

"Why I keep saying Good Night to people, when the alarm clock fails to wake me up. You never appear in my dream. I was in wetland, one bare tree erecting in the middle. I thought it was you and I am swimming forward. Why don't you give me your hand? Can't you see I am drowning myself toward you? You smiled, waved: 'Have you ever tried to stand up when the lift goes down?' You started to push me down and pulled me up, but inevitably failed. I looked into the mirror, I wake up."

"Wake my up! Why you keep me asleep? You are flying above, while I am lying below."

"I never tried to fall, but you push me down and never pull me up."

"When your plane lost it gravity, my life fall."

This is my dialogue.

No comments: