Wednesday 13 June 2007

Wondering

"Dimanche 27 mai 2007" for 5 days. What happened ? The first way, the last way, the only way?Or no way...

Sherry told me to try as hard as I can until I am tired and bored as she is now.
I miss her but I couldn't fly to see her as something important detaines me. But what are they? They are still floating in the air. I'm the person hanging in the air, strangling on something visible but someone invisible. She will be back on 22nd, and I know I will be much better then. Reunioning with a friend like her is the very consolation I'm hoping for.
Wish you good luck. As you already has reached to this level, why not to do it better? Unless you don't give a s**t.

I promise if the silence goes on till her arival, I will dive.

1 comment:

9 Songs 4 The Dreamer said...

看了你的Headline,都快晕了
何必折磨自己啊...